Thursday, February 14, 2013

MasterChef.. *cough

Okay its only day 4... but I can't believe how much I've cooked (AND enjoyed it!)
Anyone that knows me will vouch I'm a hazard in the kitchen, I'm queen of microwave dinners and instant food. I seem to have embraced the food prep in the nutrition plans and I'm really enjoying it.

Check out some of the results!



Michelle Bridges you may make a cook out of me yet!

So the eating so far has gone great. 

The exercise is going well too but I'm hurting. I was so sore today that I ended up taking Nurofen. Getting up and down my stairs is a killer at the moment (not to mention getting my big butt down onto the loo).

This evenings workout was Toning... lunges, stairs, pushups, towel pulls, sumo squats, more sumo squats, more pushups and... BURPEES. Oh my freakin god. I'm too old to do Burpees!! Had to do as many as possible in 1 minute... I barely pushed out 16! That is pathetic! Thought I was going to barf...

Tomorrow and the weekend are my huge hurdle. I am heading to Canberra so will be away from the security of my kitchen and will be faced with temptation galore.

Must stay focussed...must stay focussed...must stay focussed...

No comments:

Post a Comment